ballon
ynai.com - Forum
August 21, 2014, 02:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: naturism in Romania  (Read 4485 times)
andreea

« on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:02 AM »

hey ppl Smiley i am from romania and thought it would be nice to write a topic about the places where u can go nude in my country

Romania is from the naturist point of view an "unfrendly" country.
This is not because of the ppl, but of the comunist regim that destroyed the idea of nudity outside.
Romania had from the 60`s many ppl coming to the Black seas beach for going nude there, but all ended while the comunist regim.
now there are still places at the black sea where u can go nude, but these places are mixt beaches.
this is because u won`t find in romania a naturist asociation, no naturist puplocations and staff like.
But u will find nice beaches where ppl of all ages come to be nude together, from children to famylies, teenager and so on.
along the black seas beaches u will find nude places in: Costinesti, Mangalia Neptun, Vama Veche, Costinesti, Mamaia, 2mai
they seem to be many, but the idea is that u will find no 100% nude places, just mixed, and of course just a little space at the beach.

another nice place is near sibiu, witch is in the center of romania. a very nice old city, witch was this year cultural capital of europe.
there near sibiu is "ocna sibiului". a place with a lake that has a very high percentage of salt.
this is the reason while u go into the water i don`t have to swim caouse u float!! Smiley
it is a weird but nice feeling. there are a lot of naturists althou there is no official nude place.
i will atach later some pics of locations at the black sea Smiley

Smiley if u have any further qouestions ... just dare Smiley
andreea

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:53:21 AM »

here is one pic of the nude beach in "Costinesti" near the shipwreack

Pisco
New Website Talk
Socially Nude and Natural

Switzerland Switzerland

Virgo

Surf on ...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

Thanks Andreea for the great report. I hope naturism will become more accepted and common soon. Maybe tourism might help change that in the future?
andreea

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 06:44:12 PM »

sure turism wil help.
but we are just at the beginnging.
althou it is good to let ppl now that nudity is accepted among many in romania and it has a greate future.
Smiley
Pojken

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

cool  boobies
grahambell
100% Nude & Natural

Spain Spain

Capricorn

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:59 PM »

Thanks for the information
Pages: [1]   Go Up