ballon
ynai.com - Forum
November 18, 2017, 03:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nudist Beaches in Alicante  (Read 15145 times)
Pojken

« on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »

I came home from Alicante like 4 days ago and I have to say that the Nudist Beaches in Alicante are not good at all... I was very dissapointed.
I was in two of them and they were pretty much of the same. Almost empty (even thou it was extemely good weather) and they were dirty as well.
so thumbs down for alicante's beaches  banghead
grahambell
100% Nude & Natural

Spain Spain

Capricorn

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:15:09 AM »

Where did you go in Alicante?
Pojken

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »

to 3 different beaches.
Playa la Marina
Playa el Pinet
and another one, don't remember the name, they all were in Santa Pola and La Marina.
grahambell
100% Nude & Natural

Spain Spain

Capricorn

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

Why didn't you try the beaches of Guardamar del Segura that are nearer Torrevieja e.g. Playa Los Tusales?
Pojken

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

yes, I went to that one too.. Los Tusales... not good either.
i mean, almost empty... and the people who was there was not naturist people, they all had shorts and stuff...
grahambell
100% Nude & Natural

Spain Spain

Capricorn

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

In general Spanish naturist beaches are in secluded areas where massive tourism hasn't arrived yet. They are in virgin enviroments but they lack some things needed like showers,  security provided by police, and cleaning.

About the lack of naturists or the presence of textiles it can be explained. Traditionally naturists have gone to beaches far away from villages and towns in secluded areas and where you can breathe peaces and freedom. Quite different from very big vacational villages like Benidorm, Marbella and so on where it's crowded and you can not find even a metre of sand where sitting on the towel. But people aprecciate peace and relax, so some people have decidec to explore new places where they could find that and they turn to use beaches that have been naturists for long but without becoming naturists. The reaction of naturists is to stay or to disappear fleeding to other areas untouched by textiles. The presence of naturists and non-naturists in a naturist beach is possible and is allowed by naturists, but not the contrary. Quite sad...

I'm sorry about your bad experience at Alicante beaches. I haven't been  these ones and I recommended them because they were the most near to Torrevieja. If you come back to Spain and you go to Valencia try Pinedo beach and El Saler. In a recent report they have been considered among the best nudist beaches in Spain
Pojken

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »

It is okay, don't worry, it was kind of you giving me the information anyway  Cool
I will keep that I mind, how long does it takes from Torrevieja to Valencia aprox?
Do you know of nude beaches in La Manga or Murcia?
I'll be travelling there again next year I asume, not sure yet.  Smiley
tunick1981
Newbie Nudie

Spain Spain

Leo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »

In Alicante the best nudist beach is near Villajoyosa, "L'Esparelló" is a wonderful beach with cliffs and beautiful views from de Rock of Benidorm. People is so kind and all nudist.

If you come back to Alicante I'll be very pleased to show you this beach.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: