ballon
ynai.com - Forum
April 20, 2014, 12:50:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parakai Hot pools  (Read 1274 times)
jeep
The Naked Hielander
Supreme Youth Naturist Forum Leader

New Zealand New Zealand

Virgo

The naked highlander (in a jeep)

Ignore
« on: June 26, 2006, 07:22:22 AM »

Well people i had my first organised nudist event in civvy street. The hot pools at Parakai west of Auckland has a nude night on the last Saterday of the month and i finally managed to get out there with a work mate.
   There would have been about 50 or 60 people there (Aparently sometimes double that) two thirds male than female, and mainly older but a quarther of bothe genders were aged between 20s and early 30s. There were several kids there also but in swimsuits. A few of the adults wore suits also but seemed to have no problem that everyone else was nude.
     There was no evidence of inappropriate behavior or of gay cruising that i noticed. Although with that said i did find an aquaintance i know who is gay was there and it was good to catch up and learn all the scuttlebut on other topics from him as i had not seen him for ages.
    When i arrived wearing my kilt (As always) my mate and i just stripped off by the pool and a crowd cheered when i removed the kilt as they had been betting on what was worn underneath. The patrons were all well behaved and very friendly.
    The organisers block off any possible view to the pools from the street through the windows in the entrance and have a sign advising that it is nude night at the door but nudity is not compulsory. There is a good selection of meals, chips . burgers toasties etc available at the cafe in the main entrance and with a sale window on the pool side we could just go up nude and order food and drink including beer and wine. It is the first pool i have been to where you can take your beer or wine etc and drink while actually in the pool, most people spending the time around the edge talking etc.
     Strangely enough the say the Nude night is better attended than any other the whole month and they make more money that night than that whole week put together and the owners only let the drinks in the pool on the nude night becouse they are all well behaved.
     So a very enjoyable night and i will definately be back next month.

Be Free - Go Natural
DougGCampbell

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:49:11 AM »

Sounds to me like the owners of this venue are missing out on an easy way of increasing their revenue! I\'d have thought having 2 meets a month would be worthwhile as there\'s bound to be people with previous plans who can\'t always make the last Saturday. Plus, twice a month doesn\'t fleece the nudists; just gives us double the amount of time to enjoy some freedom with like minded individuals.

DGC
jeep
The Naked Hielander
Supreme Youth Naturist Forum Leader

New Zealand New Zealand

Virgo

The naked highlander (in a jeep)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »

Actually Asian couple who own the place work hands on running the cafe part and i suggested to them that they increase the nude nights and they did say they had thought about it. Innitially when they took the place over from its previous owners who already had the nude nights running, they were going to discontinue it but on pressure from the local nude clubs they said they would continue for a while and see. And much to thier delight its profitable enough for them to continue with it.

Be Free - Go Natural
DougGCampbell

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 10:59:45 PM »

Jeep, your mission, should you choose to accept it is .... maybe see if any of the eligible 20\'s-30\'s are interested in YNAI! Maybe not the easiest thing to do but it could be a worthwhile excercise.  :-)

DGC
slimjim
Socially Nude and Natural

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:31:30 PM »

\" this message will self destruct in 10 seconds !!  \"
Daryn

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:21:30 PM »

http://www.ringophone.com/preview_poly.asp?ID=122652&adsense=no
Pages: [1]   Go Up