ballon
ynai.com - Forum
October 17, 2017, 02:57:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved topic: 14 year old nudist  (Read 772 times)
Markro
Newbie Nudie

United States United States

Ignore
« on: March 08, 2017, 05:45:01 AM »

IM 14,male and I live with my mom and I enjoy nudism,it just feels so comftorbale.I want to ask my mom if I could practice this full time,but how can I bring this topic up and somehow convince her?
papabare
Proud Father, Photographer, and friend
Certified Nude Dude
100% Nude & Natural

United States United States

Aquarius

Co-Owner of YNAI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 11:32:05 AM »

Welcome to the freedom zone Markro Smiley Please fill out your profile and also please Create an Introduction Post so we know some more about you Smiley

What has been your mother's attitude towards nudity in the past? I was raised by a single mom and grandma and we were pretty much underwear level most of the time (it was daaamn hot back then in the summers). My mother wasn't surprised when I told her later on in life that I wanted to be a nudist (I was in my early 20s by then and living on my own), but she didn't ever want to go to a resort or participate with us. I really wish I would have been able to tell her when I was 14, life may have been much happier longer Smiley I wish my entire family could hang out free together Smiley

I say just bring the topic up somehow in conversation, like you were reading about Blacks Beach or something and thought it sounded cool hanging out naked at the beach, freedom of air movement and all that Smiley Just in your own words  I have found in life and from stories out here on the interwebz that USUALLY parents take it pretty ok, sometimes allowing it in the home, more often just designated times and/or places you can just do you. And you have to go into the conversations knowing what you would like to happen, like freeballin it all the time? Just on your own in your room or on your way to the shower,  or maybe you can dare to dream about getting everyone to go to a nude beach Smiley You can also see about long shirts like night shirts so you can let the boys hang low and still walk around  Afro

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=
"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?"
--Michelangelo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: