ynai.com - Forum
September 16, 2014, 05:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Growing up naturist and "towel etiquette"  (Read 4341 times)
ComputationJason
Talks to Computers and Cats
Nude

United States United States

Aquarius

Always forgets to shake well before opening.

Ignore
« on: February 16, 2011, 07:44:35 AM »

Something I've been wondering about growing up in a nudie home:  what do you sit on?  Do you use towels like people do at resorts?
Jayac
Nude

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »

if im siting on my bed, then no - but any ther chair or floor in the house then yes i do, since my family is a textile family  Roll Eyes

It's not that people have a problem with us being naked in places - the problem is there very few places for us to be naked with out people who have problems
Dail17
Bronzed & Tanned Nudie

Leo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »

I'm only really naked after showering before bed, so generally nothing.  But if you're going to be making an all-day deal of it, it seems like a towel would be the most hygenic option.
Timelord
Nude

Libra

Live Free or Die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »

if im siting on my bed, then no - but any ther chair or floor in the house then yes i do, since my family is a textile family  Roll Eyes

So you're nude around the house while they're home?

How did you bring up such a proposal with them being textiles? How did they react?

Jackie24
Socially Nude and Natural

Sagittarius

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »

I usually use towel any place that other  people could use. Not on my bed for instance.

Love Jackie
Matador
Newbie Nudie

Cancer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 05:42:49 AM »

I've wondered about this too. When I'm at home, I don't worry about it in my own room, but when my roomates are away and I'm au naturale, I use a towel if I wanna sit on the couch or a chair that is in the common areas. I would assume that naturist family are more leniant on the towel ettiquette than resorts.
Squirtle
Topfree Member

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 10:27:48 PM »

It really depends on the situation.  Towel outdoors, indoors and clothes are nearby i may place my shirt on a chair then sit on it or something like that

Looking to make friends in Europe and around the world!
Jayac
Nude

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 12:48:50 PM »

How did you bring up such a proposal with them being textiles? How did they react?

Timelord - sadly not. when they are at a home, im fully clothed. however, when the house is empty - bring on the nude time!! like i sadi, they are textiles and dont really understand things like nudism/naturism. i've posted in other links about them checking on me during the night a while back when i began to sleep nude full time (its cold up in the north of england, but it only needs an extra blanket). this is prime example of 'bad textile family' in my books Tongue :(

It's not that people have a problem with us being naked in places - the problem is there very few places for us to be naked with out people who have problems
Sunstrider
Bare Bunzed

France France

Leo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »

It really depends on the situation.  Towel outdoors, indoors and clothes are nearby i may place my shirt on a chair then sit on it or something like that

agree
Squirtle
Topfree Member

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

Timelord - sadly not. when they are at a home, im fully clothed. however, when the house is empty - bring on the nude time!! like i sadi, they are textiles and dont really understand things like nudism/naturism. i've posted in other links about them checking on me during the night a while back when i began to sleep nude full time (its cold up in the north of england, but it only needs an extra blanket). this is prime example of 'bad textile family' in my books Tongue :(

Yeah that's what I worried about when I was younger and slept nude.  Always worried I'd be left in an awkward situation at some point

Looking to make friends in Europe and around the world!
dreamer
Canuder
Newbie Nudie

Germany Germany

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »

I'm nude a lot in my apartment. When I sit down I usually use a sauna towel-skirt that a former room mate gave me. She was Italian and saw me walking around the apartment with a towel around my waist after I showered, so she thought it might be a good accessory. That was before I was much of a nudists.

In any case, it's got velcro, is really easy to remove, and I also use it when I go out on my balcony.
 Smiley

Life is short - play naked!
wvnaturist
Topfree Member

Capricorn

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 05:21:04 AM »

I wish I could say I grew up in a naturist family.  As for sitting at home, I have a few towels placed semi-permanently (to be washed every so often) on select furniture I frequent so that I don't have to worry about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: