ynai.com - Forum
October 30, 2014, 05:28:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nude at home  (Read 49344 times)
BeNdY

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 07:05:42 AM »

At my house nudity is a rather natural thing, but there are rules about when and where it\'s most appropriate. Everyone is dressed or at least partially so for all meals and with company over, unless its the immeadiate family. I\'ve never been allowed to wear clothes to bed mainly because my parents are picky about the \"good\" sheets they buy lol.
amktor456
Socially Nude and Natural

Canada Canada

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »

Since I live by myself, I can be nude all the time. I don\'t do it all the time though, since my apartment is in a basement and it gets cold sometimes in winter. Summer is around the corner though, so I think it wil happen more and more over the next few weeks. And I finally have curtains that can shield myself from curious eyes of anybody walking on the street.
slimjim
Socially Nude and Natural

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 11:40:23 PM »

i envy those brought up in a naturist environment.

i, like a few others here, am only nude around the house when my parents and brother have gone out. as soon as they leave im out of my clothes and getting on with whatever. when i hear the key in the door im dressed in a flash so they wouldnt know anything. i always try and ask how long they reckon they will be, that way im not sitting on edge thinking that they could be back any minute !! i sleep nude all the time so there is no problem there.

must be great to have an open relationship with your famillies as some of you do, very jealous !  strict irish catholic and nudism dosent mix somehow !!!  haha
pat23

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 04:21:28 AM »

Living with other guys who I dont think would understand makes it very hard to be nude around the apartment.  When they are gone I usually dont wear anything, but that isn\'t very often.
Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 02:39:08 AM »

It seems like most everyone here has the same problem I have.  I have two roommates who I don\'t think understand nudism fully.

The way the on-campus apartments are set up here is like this:  there are two bedrooms, each with two beds and one bathroom.  One of my roommates has his own room, and the other one shares with me.  I can only be nude when the roommate on my side of the room is out.  (But only in the bedroom; to be nude throughout the apartment, both have to be out.)

I\'m moving in less than a month to a different apartment with different roommates, where I actually get my own room. Cheesy  But, again, both roommates have to be out of the apartment before I can be nude across the place.  To top it off, the people I\'m moving in with (my girlfriend, who knows I\'m a nudist; and her roommate) has a cat that can have a lot of energy.  This may not be good for a guy.  Shocked
Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2006, 02:23:08 PM »

am only naked when all of ma family is out
i might have to wait a while but i\'m naked before i go to bed so that makes up for it!
cjmcjm1201

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 01:00:00 AM »

Like many people, I can only be nude when my parents are asleep or when they are gone.  Sometimes I do ocasionaly walk around the house nude when they are here but I usually get told to put clothes on  :x
Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2006, 09:32:21 PM »

hi, well no one knows i\'m into nudism so in my house there aren\'t any agreements. i live with my parents and siblings. i only go nude if the house is empty.
Disenchanted
Supreme Youth Naturist Forum Leader

United States United States

Gemini

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 12:08:18 AM »

Simply, I\'m nude alone in my bedroom behind a locked door when they\'re here, and when they\'re not I go around the house, doing normal stuff except in the buff.

Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.
William Shakespeare
Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 05:38:23 AM »

Not only are there no provisions for such activity in my house, it is very much frowned upon whether around the house or in the privacy of my room.  We are even required to wear underwear to bed!!  But oh well, I\'ll appreciate independance all the more later.  My parents are great people and do an excellent job, but they are not that open-minded when it comes to nudity and the like.  Although it\'s a small price to pay for an otherwise excellent homelife.
b@rney

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 07:44:33 AM »

I can be nude at home basically when I want to, ive only started being nude since living in my own place. before that when I was living at home with my parents I was only able to be nude in the evenings when I was in my room, and generally only once everyone else has gone to bed.

Now its just myself and my wife, its up to me which is  great..

Looks like a lovely day here today again, so maybe some nude time today
Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »

i still live at home and in a few months ill be still living with someone (my mates that is!!!) so im never naked ALL the time!!! but i try to be naked as much as i can and my parents are comfortable with nudity so they dont mind it if im naked when i want to be (usually after showers!)  Cheesy
avion321

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 04:40:42 PM »

Any rules in my house???  Yes, there is one rule and only one rule.  Don\' t get caught.
Shiden

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »

When my parents found out about my interest in nudism - they were none too pleased.  They were concerned, sat me down for talk\'s to find out why I would be attracted to such a thing, and then proceed to tell me why I was looking in the wrong place, and why it was wrong..period (according to thier interpretations of the  Bible, of course). That wasn\'t a very fun experience at all.  In the end they felt that nudism in and of itself was not good and discouraged me from seeking it out further, but did state that it should be kept to myself; ala, around the house when they are not home or in my room when they are.

Being constantly on edge about being caught along with being alone have all but limited my nude time to sleep and showering.

Hmm - I guess this post was kinda a downer. Sorry about that. Smiley
Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 07:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "Shiden "
When my parents found out about my interest in nudism - they were none too pleased.  They were concerned, sat me down for talk\'s to find out why I would be attracted to such a thing, and then proceed to tell me why I was looking in the wrong place, and why it was wrong..period (according to thier interpretations of the  Bible, of course). That wasn\'t a very fun experience at all.  In the end they felt that nudism in and of itself was not good and discouraged me from seeking it out further, but did state that it should be kept to myself; ala, around the house when they are not home or in my room when they are.

Being constantly on edge about being caught along with being alone have all but limited my nude time to sleep and showering.

Hmm - I guess this post was kinda a downer. Sorry about that. Smiley

I understand, I\'m in the same boat!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: