ynai.com - Forum
September 30, 2014, 01:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nude at home  (Read 48606 times)
Justin
Socially Nude and Natural

Netherlands Netherlands

Aries

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2006, 02:07:27 PM »

This question is for every member that is often nude at home:

Did you make any agreements with your parents/family/house mates about when you can be naked and when you have to wear clothes? Are there any rules?
Justin

Netherlands Netherlands

Aries

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 02:31:32 PM »

My family (my parents, my two brothers and me) is almost always nude at home. When we come home we undress. This is no rule but in the last few years it became more and more normal.

Most of our friends are used to it and have no problem with us being nude.
When one of us is inviting a \"new\" person to our place we first have to call.
When there are unexpected guests, we have a little sign upstairs, so we don\'t walk naked into the living room when it is improper. We only have one rule: never open the front door naked.

Apart from a few \"little accidents\", our agreements work very well for us.
Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »

Well unfortunately for me knowone in my family knows about my enjoyment of being nude so it\'s really not much of an option for me to be nude all the time.  But when everyone in the family is out of the house my clothes come off the second they leave.  It\'s not the ideal situation but it\'s the best I have right now...
xgsft

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 05:09:45 PM »

Whenever my roommate is out, the appartment is C/O.  The arrangement has worked out pretty well so far, I keep a pair or beach shorts handy for when she gets home.  As of late there has been talk of getting a house with another friend of ours who is as prudish as my roommate is, this might stick me as the time alone might plummet.  Both have the nudity=sex attitudes are not willing to change it.
spug

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 03:48:03 AM »

No one at my house knows of any nude activity at all, but as soon as the basement clears out at night the clothes come of for me. Also anytime i stay home and no one else is here i\'ll enjoy some nude time.
Aymz

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 07:27:31 AM »

as small children, we played naked outside even if my parents had guests or if we were playing with our clothed friends.

now we\'re all into our teens, my family not being nudists or knowing any other nudists, just being open-minded about nudity, we\'ve got slightly stricter rules.  our rule is, no-one is nude in the house if we have company.  that includes our friends as well as guests of our parents.  for the most part, we let each other know if people are coming over to give plenty of warning.  if it\'s an unplanned visit, we call ahead to let each other know.

anyone calls unexpectedly, whoever isn\'t nude will get the door while any others who are either head off to their own part of the house or get some clothes on.

this isn\'t a rule i would necessarily follow when i live in my own place - i intend to test the waters with friends and find out those who aren\'t particularly bothered if i remain nude when they call.  but it\'s a small price to pay for the fantastic environment and the attitude of my parents towards nudity when it\'s just us in the house, so i don\'t mind living by that rule.

any rules i have when i\'m away at university are my own making.  although i\'m open about the way i want to live, i\'m naturally cautious about the way i behave when nude when i\'m living with others.  for example, i\'m careful not to be nude outside my room if i know any of my corridor-mates have their boyfriends round - i don\'t want to become the subject of an argument which might happen if i\'m walking round naked in front of them, and in doing so sour the attitude of someone who\'s previously been tolerant of my nudity.

also, while if anyone comes to see me in my room i expect them to accept that i might be nude, i don\'t force my nudity on others in their personal spaces.  unless it\'s just a quick call to borrow something, i will usually put some clothes on (even if its just a robe, or a long t-shirt or sweater) if i\'m calling on another person i live with - i dont want to make them uncomfortable because that would make me uncomfortable.

basically, i recognise i\'ve got a massive amount of freedom in the way i can live, but i tread carefully around the people i live with when it comes to nudity, because i don\'t want that freedom to be lost.

from september this year i\'ll be living in my own flat with a very open-minded friend, so i no longer have to make compromises then anyway!
tophatfrog
Supreme Youth Naturist Forum Leader

United States United States

Scorpio

Scyla our Black Lab

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 12:17:24 AM »

Way cool amy, jo\'s and my current situation with our roomy has prevented us from being nude, except when she is away and in our bedroom. We are okay with this as we don\'t want her feeling uncomfortable yet with nudity. We are still going to see if we can get her and her b/f to come with us one weekend that we go to a nude resort. Lovely post! J

Don't waste your mind, learn something new every single day!
nudeboy23

Sagittarius

Yeah this is how I look!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 02:52:32 AM »

Yeah..I can only be nude at home only at certain times.
bandit

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 03:26:33 AM »

Thats cool amy im like  nudeboy though i can olny be nude at home at ceirtan times your lucky
nudeboy23

Sagittarius

Yeah this is how I look!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 03:44:46 AM »

yeah bandit, I wish I could try being nude more often....can\'t do that around here though...
Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 04:29:26 AM »

well i currently live at home with my mom and step dad now and when there gone, its stripping time. As well as long trips for them, i spend the whole weekend nude. But I am currently looking into an appartment now and im curious is to see if there are any other nudist that would be interested in a appartment get-together in minnesota. We could be nudist roommates and i have an idea for one right now as we speak, anyone interested, just email me at

E-mail address removed by Ynai Admin - Breech of Terms of Agreement
nudeboy23

Sagittarius

Yeah this is how I look!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 04:46:44 AM »

i wish i could room with other ppl , but that\'s a bit aways from me MN...sry man
Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 05:18:19 AM »

I live alone so i can be nude from the time i get home till i have to leave again. In high school it was not so easy. I would have to wait till my mom went to work before i could get nude. And up until a year ago i was living with a friend and couldn\'t be nude except in my room with the door closed(which it wasn\'t except at night, so you can imagine how often i was nude).
tcsrg384

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 05:42:44 AM »

wish we could all be as lucky as those of you raised in naturist homes... lucky lucky lucky...

well.. i may be nude a lot at home, but nobody knows. if nobody is home, i don\'t have much of a problem walking around the house nude. but since they don\'t know, my personal rule is to stay in my room when my family is home and i want to be nude...

\"why is tim up in his room all the time!? tim! come down and be social!\"

i\'ve heard that a few times... it\'s only a matter of time, though

timmy
pat9916
Just some dude from California. Now living in Texas.

Leo

Get a whole nude attitude!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 05:50:09 AM »

When I was away at school, I had my own apartment. I stayed nude as much as I could. I cooked, cleaned, did homework, slept (I still do), watched TV all while nude. I would have gone to a nude beach while I was there but there were none. Now that I am temporarily living back at home I am really only nude in my room or at night when my mother and little sister are asleep. They know that I like to relax in the nude but don\'t share my affinity for it so I don\'t force it on them.

He who sleeps in the buff, is in for a nude awakening.
http://vat-of-useless-knowledge.blogspot.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: