ballon
ynai.com - Forum
November 28, 2014, 08:14:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skinny Dip TV Show  (Read 11566 times)
Karyn

« on: December 12, 2009, 02:00:17 AM »

Hope I'm not duplicating something already posted here as I havent been around for a while, but I got an email from FCN about this TV show in Canada on CTV. Sorry its already been on for a while (yes I'm behind on my email  Roll Eyes ) but I believe the episodes will be available online too. Here's the details:

[FCN Announcements] Canadian Skinny Dipping TV Show
Skinny Dip
Experience Nature at its Best with Reckless Abandon and Plunge Into SKINNY DIP, Nov. 18 on Travel + Escape

- Forgetting the buttoned-up social conventions of everyday life, host Eve Kelly unleashes her carefree spirit and seeks to experience the dip of a lifetime! -

Forget your bathing suit and slip into your birthday suit! Releasing her inhibitions, globetrotter and extreme adventurer, Eve Kelly, travels the world in search of nature's most exotic swimming holes, grottos and hot springs in the premiere of the six-part series SKINNY DIP - following the huge success of last year's one-hour special. Beginning Wednesday, November 18 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT on Travel + Escape, SKINNY DIP follows the 25-year-old Newfoundlander as she approaches unsuspecting strangers and challenges them to a dip in the buff in some of the most stunning natural springs on Earth. Kelly braves the fierce winter of the Canadian Yukon for an old-fashioned polar dip, traipses through volcanic geysers in New Zealand to test the waters of organic pools and hikes the exotic Costa Rican rainforest all for the chance to experience the ultimate SKINNY DIP!

Situated at the end of a steep mountain climb or down a deep gorge in the spray of a waterfall, natural swimming holes become a time and a place of their own, as everyone who has ever soaked in one will attest. Undaunted by the demanding trek required to get to nature's most hard-to-reach pools, Kelly finds the challenges and hazards a truly invigorating adventure.

You don't have to be a nudist, an exhibitionist or a college student to enjoy taking a skinny dip. People of all ages, genders and body shapes enjoy nude swimming, and one of those people just happens to be Eve Kelly!

Along with her, Kelly enlists a band of strangers from the local community to join in on the physically challenging journey. But however difficult - even menacing at times - their expedition is, an unforgettable encounter with nature is the promised reward.

Highlights from SKINNY DIP include:

SKINNY DIP: "Yukon"
Wednesday, November 18 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
Intrepid Kelly braves the fierce winter of the Canadian Yukon for an old-fashioned polar dip. Accompanied by five friends and 40 dogs, she prepares to take it all off in search of the perfect place to skinny dip.

SKINNY DIP: "Costa Rica"
Wednesday, November 25 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
Kelly and a group of new friends set off on an exciting and sometimes frightening adventure in the Costa Rican rainforest and search out the most beautiful and exotic watering hole for the ultimate skinny dip.

SKINNY DIP: "Australia"
Wednesday, December 2 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
Kelly tests her faith and patience in search of water - any water - to go skinny dipping. Sparse desert landscapes, camel rides, dry river beds and difficult companions...nothing proves easy when searching for a waterhole in the middle of the Australian Outback.

SKINNY DIP: "Bahamas"
Wednesday, December 9 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
Finding water in the Bahamas to go skinny dipping isn't a challenge, but finding the legendary Blue Hole proves a lot more difficult than Kelly imagines - even with a map. Salt flats, creepy abandoned towns and scary caves are her obstacles, but the end result is well-worth the intimidating journey.

SKINNY DIP: "British Columbia"
Wednesday, December 16 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
Kelly gathers together five fellow Canadians to kayak the great winding rivers of beautiful British Columbia and realizes just how good it is to be home. Rapids, old growth forest and stunning-but-dangerous waterfalls all lead to a beautiful skinny dip.

SKINNY DIP: "New Zealand"
Wednesday, December 23 at 10 p.m. ET/11 p.m. PT
There's probably a better time to go skinny dipping in New Zealand than the middle of winter, but Kelly isn't scared of a little cold. Luckily she finds people who share her sense of adventure and using 4 X 4s, the group sets off through volcanic geysers and thermal pools leading to a gorgeous skinny dip in an exotic, hidden place.

SKINNY DIP is produced by Ed Martin and Ken Pittman for Best Boy Productions, an independent production company based in St. John's, Newfoundland.

http://www.travelandescape.ca/shows/showdetails.aspx?sid=9534
papabare
Proud Father, Photographer, and friend
Certified Nude Dude
100% Nude & Natural

United States United States

Aquarius

Co-Owner of YNAI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 07:20:22 AM »

Yay!

Stay tuned for FULL EPISODES, coming online in January!

=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=-<>-=
"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?"
--Michelangelo
IslandSteveZ
Running through life like my hair was on fire
Socially Nude and Natural

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 07:32:04 AM »

I just hope it doesn't turn out like the show they had on the Travel Channel with the blond Playboy bimbo. It was supposed to be a travel show about the best beaches in the world but man what a train wreck that turned out to be.
NudistMetalHead
Always keepin' it metal!!!!!

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »

Reading the synopsis at the site, this program does seem to have potential to be a good program.  Will watch the episodes come January.
chris_01
Newbie Nudie

Gemini

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »

Yay!

the videos are up! but I'm having some trouble, an ad will play then none of the videos will load:(
Hatchmo
Topfree Member

Libra

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »

Yay!

the videos are up! but I'm having some trouble, an ad will play then none of the videos will load:(

I'm having the same problem.

-Jonathan, Founder South Carolina Young Naturists

http://scyn.webs.com
IslandSteveZ

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:47 AM »

yup same here...perhaps they'll have it fixed soon
westvi642
Topfree Member

Canada Canada

Cancer

Me and my Gooze

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 07:05:06 AM »

not to sound scorned or anything. but this problem you're having is the exact same thing that happens to me if I try to watch heroes or something online. The copyright licenses dont extend past the border so they don't play.
Mr T
Nude

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Aries

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »

Found 3mins worth here that gives an idea what the shows about for anyone outside Canada....

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4198143&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank"><a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4198143&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4198143&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a></a>
IslandSteveZ

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 06:14:34 PM »

not to sound scorned or anything. but this problem you're having is the exact same thing that happens to me if I try to watch heroes or something online. The copyright licenses dont extend past the border so they don't play.
OHWELLTHATJUSTBLOWS!!!!  Anyone feel like recording them and setting up an international tv show trade? LOL 
rc
100% Nude & Natural

Virgo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 05:51:05 AM »

or else record the show post the show on like dailymotion, or just post the viedos here? anybody anybody anybody
IslandSteveZ

Pisces

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 11:33:56 AM »

Found 3mins worth here that gives an idea what the shows about for anyone outside Canada....

http://vimeo.com/4198143

That just looks like such a fun show. Ugh! Stupid copyright...
Liber8
Newbie Nudie

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »

Looks great!
cc
Bare Bunzed

New Zealand New Zealand

Gemini

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 05:29:37 AM »

Good to see NZ being featured.
rebell84
Skinnydipper

Germany Germany

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 10:43:55 AM »

Must be a great report...
but the videos don´t work Embarrassed i only see the advertisement and that was it.....

greetings from good old germany
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: