ballon
ynai.com - Forum
April 24, 2014, 11:28:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help The Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My first nude social swim  (Read 3971 times)
Archaewok1
Bronzed & Tanned Nudie

United States United States

Cancer

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »

Figured I would tell the story of how my first nude swim went, which I went to last night.

So it started off with me having to drive out to the gym, which was about an hour away. I left pretty early, because I wanted to get there early hoping that maybe I could hang out a bit and get to know people before it started. Anyway, it just so happens that a Swans truck (the ones that deliver frozen food) swerved into my lane and hit its breaks right before the exit I was suppose to turn off on, and so having to deal with hitting my brakes, I lost focus on making sure to get off the ramp toward where I need to go. After about 1/2 hour of driving to different places and asking for directions, I finally found the gym.

Once I was at the gym, I realized there were a bunch of people standing outside the entrance. I guess they weren't allowed in yet I thought to myself. So I grabbed my towel and went up to the door, and waited for the entrance to be opened. It appears that this gym is a stickler on the time or something, because it was only like 3 minutes before, and the door was hard locked. Anyway, they eventually let us in, and we had to register/pay the fee for the swim, so the line was going realllly slow, because there were about 40 people or so there, and everyone had to go through the paperwork stuff. Thankfully, because it was my first swim, I got in for free.

After being told where the locker-rooms were, and that it didnt matter which locker-room I used because men and women were sharing both, I headed towards the guys locker-room and stripped down. I had been to one of this club's events nude before, so it wasn't as big of a deal to me (even though this was my second nude social event total). I went in and took a quick shower before heading to the pool (had to get all the gel and hairspray I put in my hair out before coming- wanted to make a good impression). I then headed down to the pool-room, and man, it was a bit chilly on the way there.

So I opened the door to the pool-room, and there is a pool there that is about 3 foot deep throughout the whole thing, and it is maybe only half as wide as an olympic-size swimming pool. It was a bit small, and with as many people as we got, didn't really have much room for swimming. There was also a hot-tub in the room, a sauna, and I found out later, somewhere else in the club was a steamroom. Anyway, I felt the water to the pool and it didnt feel warm enough for me, so I went into the hottub. A little hot at first, but it felt perfect after I was in for a while.

So more and more people starting coming out of the changing room, and everyone wanted in the hottub. Unfortunately, it could only fit about 10 people in it, so a lot of the people got stuck going in the pool. I listened to people talk in the hottub for maybe 15-20 minutes, and then I felt like getting out, so I went and hopped in the pool with some of the other people.

The pool was actually pretty boring. I was thinking it was going to feel freezing cold, but after touching it, it felt really nice. I hopped in and swam around alone for maybe 5-10 minutes, and couldn't stand the boredom- so I got out and looked through the racks of pool stuff they had for toys to play with. After finding a few rings and floaty devices that I threw into the pool, I knew this night would suck if I didn't talk to anyone, so I went over to some of the people that I had met from the last nude event I had gone to, and eventually got into some discussion with them.

Earlier in the night, when I had first went to enter the building, I saw that it looked like there was one guy about my age coming to the swim, who had been standing in the back of the line. Well he was in the pool at the time, and not too far away, so I went over and talked to him and the one other guy he was talking to. I mentioned that we seemed to be the only young ones there, and that got us talking quite a bit, and I found out that it was his first time visiting with this organization/club, and it was his first swim with them. He was in college as well, so at least it gave me someone young at the swim to talk to if I wanted to. After talking for some time with him and the guy he was talking to, I decided to get out and explore some of the rest of the gym, because we had access to pretty much everything they had. The guy my age said he was gonna check stuff out to, because sitting in the pool the whole night would get boring.

So I hopped out of the pool, and went to check out the place. We checked out the weight room, the running track, the snacks people brought, and then got snagged by one of the women there into sitting down and going through the club orientation. It didn't last forever though. After the orientation, I had heard they were playing Walleyball in the courts (like volleyball, but you can use the walls), so I decided to check that out. After a while of watching, one of the guys invited me and the other guy with me to join in. I hopped in, and both of us played with them until they all stopped playing.

What was nice, and that I was grateful for, is that it just so happened that one of the only two 30 yr old-ish women there, happened to be playing wallyball with us; and even though she was wearing a short frilly J_Lo skirt, she was at least going topless, so I got a bit of experience being around some females that were closer to my age and also into nude recreation. On top of this, after about a game or two, the other 30-something woman, who was entirely nude, hopped in on some games with us. I was wondering how my body would react, but thankfully it behaved. And we had a lot of fun. And some people might be asking "Why is he so interested in being around naked women his age?" Well, because the only ones I had been around before were like 50 years old or more, and if I was gonna find out if nudism passed the test at all levels, I needed to have women around my age to see what would happen. It indeed passed the test. It was interesting, during wallyball, to realize that not only was everyone playing naked and seeing everyone else, but also the people watching through the glass window got a view of everything, and so did the people watching the game from the second floor. But it was nice because I knew it didnt matter.

After the wallyball games, I ate a bit of snacks, and decided to see what card game some of the older people were playing. I walked up to the group, next to the lady that did the orienteering (who was playing cards as well, and was sitting down), and asked what they were playing. Now, mind you, I still find it peculiar/odd to have my man parts about a foot away from someone's face when they are sitting at a table and turn to look at me. But I guess it's just part of life when you don't have any clothes, and it never became an issue. I can't remember what game they were playing- it was something I had never heard of before.

I stayed watching the game for a while, but eventually lost interest. I went back in and hopped into the hottub and talked with some people. And that was pretty much it. While in there for about 15 minutes or so, the club president came around and reminded everyone that we needed to be out of the place by 10pm, so everyone started to get ready to go. And so i did, and said goodbye to a few people, and headed out.

One interesting question was, since this was the club's first time at this gym- Did this gym ever have a nude group come in before? Some of the staff had to be at the gym while we were there, so if they hadn't, they certainly had an experience themselves.

Anyway, so that was my first nude swim experience. I plan to go back if I have money when they hold some more, and I think this pretty much hooked me on nudism.

"1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus," Romans 8:1

"11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
turtle75
Global Moderator
Supreme Youth Naturist Forum Leader

Scorpio

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »

glad to see you getting more invloved socially in nudism.  have you met any friends at these meet ups or just talk with the people there?
pjbeachfun
Skinnydipper

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »

Sounds great. I know that some groups in the NY area had done this- are they still happening?
I4Ree
livin' as free as can be
Nude

Aquarius

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:55:53 AM »

Fun to read peoples first times.
Is this in Maryland?

Wicked world we live in.
Archaewok1
Bronzed & Tanned Nudie

Cancer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 01:27:18 AM »

To answer the questions- I have just mainly been talking Turtle. Considering I live an hour away from these people, and many of them are old enough to be my grandparents, it doesn't necessarily lend itself to great 'hang out all the time' friendships. I did find out the other guy there my age lives about 1/2 hour away from or so, but I don't really have any intentions of just hanging out nude with one other guy, and being both new to this club, we just kept it fairly light chitchat.

I have no idea what is going on in NY nudism groups.

This was in Ohio, not in Maryland.

"1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus," Romans 8:1

"11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
wheelguy
Bronzed & Tanned Nudie

Aries

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »

Thanks for the experience!  Did you talk to the girls at all?  I think all of us that haven't done social nudism have the same worry as you.  Did you find them attractive and still nothing happened?  Too bad you didn't get that other guy's email address or something.  Just to find out if he is going to attend another event.
Archaewok1
Bronzed & Tanned Nudie

Cancer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »

Thanks for the experience!  Did you talk to the girls at all?  I think all of us that haven't done social nudism have the same worry as you.  Did you find them attractive and still nothing happened?  Too bad you didn't get that other guy's email address or something.  Just to find out if he is going to attend another event.

I introduced myself to one of the ladies earlier in the night, but I didnt get into any convo with either of them that was of any length. The one was okay looking, but she was wearing a skirt, so I didnt get the full effect, so couldnt totally answer there. The other had a very good complexion on her body, and was in decent shape, but her face reminded me of an old teacher i had, so no attraction to the face at all. But seriously, i got a full view of the one that was nude's crotch and I was okay. She was trimmed and not shaved, but i was still fine. It's a lot less sexual environment than one might think. And it helped a lot that we were both playing a sport together at the time, because then my body's energy was focused on playing the sport. A body will react a lot differently, imo, if you're in a sexual environment, or one without a focus (like sitting on a couch just looking at each other, nothing being said), because then your mind has too much time to imagine possibilities. And as for that other guy, he will probably be at the next event- one of the head guys of the club lives in the same town as he does, so they can probably carpool.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: