Hi Fellow Young Naturists
We all have to live by rules in this world or this place we call earth would be hell to live in, so here at YNAI we have a few simple rules for posting on these boards.
1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-oriented material.
2. You will respect any post made my a registered member, just because you have an opinion on a certain subject doesn't mean it is right in everyones mind.
3. Posters must have a full profile and have posted an introduction in line with the guidelines given within 7 days of becoming a registered member or your forum account is liable to be deleted.
What does YNAI call a full profile?
Your profile must be complete in the following fields:
4. No asking for naturist photos.
5. No posting of email addresses or any instant messenger ID's in the body of a post.
6. No posting of website URLs for illegal activities or piracy.
7. No advertisement of any kind (direct linking to naturist websites, for-profit sites (item links to amazon and other big sites are fine, but no referral links, and only if appropriate), etc.). This includes personal messages and signatures as well. You may mention places in general, when it is appropriate to the discussion, but no addresses. Personal use, non-profit, sites are OK as long as you are not spamming the site.
8. You are aged between 16 and 35 inclusive.
Any breaches of the above may result in the instant deregistration of your logon ID from the YNAI Message Board, and IP address being banned from the YNAI Domain.
If YNAI think that the local authorities should be notified, we will not hesitate in contacting them, as of yesterday, 1st of January 2012 we have reported seven users to their local ISP (Internet Service Provider).